• Coupons will be doubled up to and including, but not exceeding, 50¢.
• Coupons that state “Coupon not subject to doubling” will not be doubled.
• Coupons will not exceed the purchase price of merchandise.
• Cigarette coupons are never doubled.
• Expired coupons will not be redeemed.
• Coupons for free merchandise will not be doubled.
• Product must be purchased for the specific size stated on the coupon.
• Coupons from other retailers’ ads will not be honored.
• Doubling of coupons is limited to 3 like items: additional coupons may be used for the same product, but they will be redeemed at face value of the coupon.
• Coupons from Ron’s Supermarket ads will be honored as stated on the coupon. This may be in addition to manufacturer coupons.
• There is a limit of 30 coupons that may be doubled at one time; more than 30 coupons may be used, but coupons will be at face value.
• Internet coupons feature unique serial numbers printed on them and follow an industry standard format. Coupons printed without these features will not be accepted.
• We do not accept Internet print-at-home coupons for free merchandise.
• We do not accept Internet print-at-home coupons valued in excess of $5.00 or 75% of the sale price of the product.